Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Week 1, Post 1

As it is now the middle of the work week (as I am off good Friday) I thought it we be a good time to do my first blog post during my work placement!

As mentioned before I am doing my placement at Giffen, particularly in the real estate department.  As I found out when I started I will also be doing a little bit of Wills and estates.

My first two days have been pretty simple, containing a lot of the same work.  This included opening files (getting a file number, putting info into PC law and Conveyance), ordering searches, preparing compliance letters, preparing notarial certificates, and requisitioning cheques.

I have yet to encounter any particular problems.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post Spencer. Good to hear you have not encountered any issues. Are you feeling confident so far in what they have asked you to do? Please ensure that your Week 1 Post 2 responds to the balance of Week 1 criteria. Thanks. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete